Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Customer Care Phone Number

Phone Number of Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai is +91-22-66615111, 1860-266-5555 .
Tata DoCoMo 3G Mumbai is one of the 3G service locations in Maharashtra state of India. Tata Docomo is Telecommunication Company and the subsidiary of Tata Teleservices and NTT DoCoMo. Tata Teleservices has 74% share in ownership and NTT Docomo has remaining 26% share. The company is headquartered in New Delhi. The consolidation between Tata and NTT DoCoMo was completed in November 2008 and become Tata DoCoMo Limited.

About 3G Spectrum and Locations

On 19th of May 2010, Tata DoCoMo got the honor of launching India's first 3G services. The company purchased the 3G spectrum for INR6964.29 crores for eighteen Telecom circles in India including Maharashtra & Goa, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. According to records of May 2011, Tata DoCoMo has more than 1.5 million 3G subscribers.


Tata DoCoMo provides complete telecommunication services with flexible plans in prepaid and postpaid which varies from state to state. The services are fixed-line, mobile telephony, broadband, dial-up, digital television, Wi-Fi or wireless broadband and many others. To maintain a healthy relationship with the customers Tata DoCoMo operates nineteen Customer Care Centers in the country.


The 3G devices provided by the company is Photon 3G, Photon 3G+, 3G handsets, Photon Max, Photon Max Wi-Fi, Photon 3G Wi-Fi and many more. Tata DoCoMo 3G handsets are available in Blackberry, Samsung, Alcatel, HTC, LG, Lenovo, Micromax, Nokia and Sony. The company also provides various products for the corporate world like Enterprise Data, Enterprise Voice, mobile applications, etc. Telecommunications solutions are also provided by the company for industries like, manufacturing, Information Technology, Media, Real Estate, Education, Travel, Health Care, Government, Transportation, Engineering and Construction and Banking.

Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Address

The address of Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai is Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai 400613, Maharastra, India.

Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Email Address

The email address of Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai is listen@tatadocomo.com.

Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Website

The Website of Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai is www.tatadocomo.com.

Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Customer Support Service Phone Number

The customer support phone number of Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai is +91-22-66615111, 1860-266-5555 (Click phone number to call).

The postal and official address, email address and phone number (helpline) of Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Service Center and Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai customer care number is given below. The helpline of Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai customer care number may or may not be toll free.

Click Here To View Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Customer Care Numbers

Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Phone Number Customer Service

What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here

View Contact Detail Like Phone Numbers

Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Source of Knowledge


Your Complaint, Suggestion, Complication, Review To Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai

Your Name
Email Address
Your Photo
Image Text
Customer care captcha

allcustomercarenumbers.net Advertisements

Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Customer Care Number Delineated Here With Complaints and Reviews

Customer care male
Mr. Amit Kumar Sinha CallsJul 01, 2013

Mr. Amit Kumar Sinha On Phone To Tata Docomo 3G Mumbai Service
Dear sir,
I have just purchased a TATA Docomo sim( number 8097800175). I want to activate 3g connection on this no.. I am using Samsung s duos mobile. what should i do? Kindly guide me. Also inform me latest plans for 3G.

Customer care user complaints