Sennheiser UK Contact Customer Service Phone Number

Phone Number of Sennheiser UK Contact is +44-333-240-8185 .
Sennheiser UK is one of the subsidiary of the Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. The company came into the United Kingdom in 1990. Sennheiser is the designer and manufacturer of sound equipment used by many professionals, and other consumers. The headquarters of the company is located in Wedemark, Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany.

History


Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG is a private audio company founded in 1945 by Fritz Sennheiser and joint efforts of seven engineers in the Laboratory named as Labor W. The company's first product was a voltmeter which later followed by microphones D1 and D2 in 1946. Later in 1958, the Labor W was re-branded to 'Sennheiser electronic'.

Operations


According to records of 2013, the company uses approximately 2,542 employees for its worldwide operations. The 1,303 (51%) of the employees are employed in Germany and remaining 1,239 (49%) are employed in other countries. On the other hand, the manufacturing plant of the company is located in Germany, Ireland and United States of America. Additionally, the sale branches have presence in France, India, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Malaysia, America, Canada, Africa and many more.

Products


Sennheiser products are designed according to its usage as it provides products used for aviation in aircraft, sound recording studios, live concerts, business applications (conference room), gaming, etc. The company's major products are headphones, microphones, aviation headsets, multimedia headsets, business headsets, micro-hifi systems, surround sound amplifiers, conference and information systems, electronic sound-based components and speakers.
data-ad-slot="7829909793">


Sennheiser UK Contact Address


The address of Sennheiser UK Contact is Pacific House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 1EY, United Kingdom.

Sennheiser UK Contact Customer Support Service Phone Number


The customer support phone number of Sennheiser UK Contact is +44-333-240-8185 (Click phone number to call).

data-ad-slot="7829909793">


The postal and official address, email address and phone number (helpline) of Sennheiser UK Contact Service Center and Sennheiser UK Contact customer service phone number is given below. The helpline of Sennheiser UK Contact customer service phone number may or may not be toll free.

Click Here To View Sennheiser UK Contact Customer Service Phone Numbers



What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here



View Contact Detail Like Phone Numbers



Sennheiser UK Contact Source of Knowledge


en-uk.sennheiser.com/about-sennheiser-at-a-glance-company-factsheet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/sennheiser
www.linkedin.com/company/sennheiser-uk-ltd
www.zoominfo.com/s/#!search/profile/company?companyid=34521413&targetid=profile
www.zoominfo.com/s/#!search/profile/company?companyid=219283799&targetid=profile
investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=5927239

Your Complaint, Suggestion, Complication, Review To Sennheiser UK Contact

Message
  
Your Name
Email Address
Your Photo
(Optional)
Screenshot
(Optional)
Gender
Male
Female
Image Text
Customer care captcha

allcustomercarenumbers.net Advertisements


Sennheiser UK Contact Customer Service Number Delineated Here With Complaints and Reviews

No complaints and reviews so far for Sennheiser UK Contact.To add review or complaint against Sennheiser UK Contact Click Here.
We advise you to express your problem or complaint against Sennheiser UK Contact. your phone number should be mentioned in your comment, so that Sennheiser UK Contact will communicate to you on your phone number mentioned in your comment.
Customer care user complaints